Re: AMBER: how to generate psf file using the AMBER topology file

From: tinni sona <tinni.217.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:08:10 +0530

Hi,

Thanks to all of you for the valuable informations.

Now I'm using xleap to generate a combine force-field for
protein-carbohydrate complex. I'm using leaprc.ff03 and leaprc.GLYCAM_06 for
protein and carbohydrate respectively. But how will it be possible to use
these two at a time? Because if I use

#xleap -s -f leaprc.ff03
#list

only the protein residues are given.
and if

 #xleap -s -f leaprc.GLYCAM_06
#list

 only the residues for carbohydrates are displayed.

How shall i combine these two to generate the prmtop and inpcrd file for the
protein-carbohydrate complex?

Please suggest.
Thanks,
Madhurima