Re: AMBER: a link for Amber ff ported to Charmm

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 22:50:25 +0100

Thanks a lot Dave.

I am not kidding, I was doing exactly this prior your mention but link
to Kluada's was saying 'access not allowed' and could only see it in
Google cache.

Fortunately it's back apparently. Many thanks again.

Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.