AMBER: a link for Amber ff ported to Charmm

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2008 10:07:27 +0100

Hello!

I tried some googling without much success. Can someone point me links
referencing amber ff (94, 99 etc.) written in charmm format for charmm
of course.

I know that with amberTools comes cornell (amber94) for charmm, but a
link and other possible ff ported would be really interesting for me.

Many thanks in advance.

Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.