Re: AMBER: antechamber and charmm

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:16:02 -0700

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008, Alan wrote:

> BTW, would be nice if every new release of amberTools were announced
> here in the list, because I didn't see here any mention to AmberTools
> 1.1.

We would ordinarily announce new revisions here. What happened here was that
a new problem was found almost immediately after AmberTools1.1 was posted on
the web (but before the announcement went out). To prevent people from
making two downloads in a short time, I decided to not make an announcement
until version 1.2 is available.

...dac