Re: AMBER: Ligand force field generation, and its consistency with the force field of the protein.

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 13:46:15 +0100

I am very curious to know which antechamber version are you using
because I never see option '-mk'.

Would be '-gk' (could be '-ek', but your quoted string is not for mopac AFAIK).

Cheers,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.