AMBER: sleap test failures

From: Vlad Cojocaru <Vlad.Cojocaru.eml-r.villa-bosch.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:14:23 +0200

Dear Amber developers,

after compiling AmberTools 1.0 I noticed that several sleap test failed.
However when investigating each failure, it turned out that they were
not failures. For example, ./sleap/solvate tests appeared as failed all
but in fact looking at the output and the boxes created, everything
seemed fine. The diff reported difference between the coordinates of
.pdb and .pdb.save files but when I loaded these files in vmd they
overlaid perfectly.

other tests such as the ./sleap/prmtop/Run.prmtop2 failed because of
box.out.save (in box.out.save there was a strange location of the
parm99.dat). otherwise the topology files created looked absolutely fine

Is this problem with the sleap tests already known to you ?

Best
vlad

Dr. Vlad Cojocaru
EML Research gGmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33
69118 Heidelberg
Tel: ++49-6221-533266
Fax: ++49-6221-533298
e-mail:Vlad.Cojocaru[at]eml-r.villa-bosch.de
http://projects.villa-bosch.de/mcm/people/cojocaru/
EML Research gGmbH
Amtgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira
Scientific and Managing Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
http://www.eml-r.org