AMBER: Alanine scanning

From: Khaled Barakat <kbarakat.phys.ualberta.ca>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 19:50:47 -0600

Hello,

I am an amber 8 user. I am trying to perform alanine scanning for a two protein complex. By checking
the amber mailing list I noticed that there was a distrbuted example with amber 6 explaining how to do
alanine scanning on the p53 protein. Unfourtenly, I can not reach this example in amber 8 files.
I am wondering, if someone can send me these files to understand how to do this with amber 8

Best Regards
khaled