RE: AMBER: empty output

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 09:54:01 -0700

Hi Boutheina,

I am assuming all the test cases pass in both serial an parallel and you can
run your job in serial find. If that is the case then the problem you see is
likely an issue with the submission script, job scheduler rather than amber.
I would start by taking a look at the load leveler logs for this run, is
what you see below the only error?

What does your job submission script look like? Are all the paths correct
etc?

Often when running in parallel simple error messages (like the executable
not existing in the path specified etc) can get lost so you need to check
this carefully.

All the best
Ross