Re: AMBER: pmemd 10 output

From: Vlad Cojocaru <Vlad.Cojocaru.eml-r.villa-bosch.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:18:28 +0200

Bob,

A bit of correction regarding the architecture and compilation

The nodes are dual CPU, each CPU is a dual core AMD opteron (total 4
cores/node). I used the term AMD64 wrongly to indicate a x86_64
architecture. The compiler we used for AMBER 10 was pgi-7.1 and the
mpilib was openmpi 1.2.5. The nodes have an gigabit ethernet
interconnection.

Vlad