Re: AMBER: pmemd 10 output

From: Vlad Cojocaru <Vlad.Cojocaru.eml-r.villa-bosch.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 12:19:08 +0200

Dear Amber users,

Coming back to the pmemd 10 output problem I reported in the thread
below, I did test different nodes (writing locally as well as via the
network), with iwrap=1 and iwrap=0 and the problem is very reproducible.
I get it everytime I run pmemd10 but not sander.MPI 10 or amber9.
Attached is a sample of the output. This is very strange.

If anybody is able to explain this, I'd be very grateful for some
suggestions (could be a compilation issue). If there was a file system
issue, why it doesnt happen with any other executable ?

Best wishes
vlad

-----------------input script --------------------
# NVE production run
 &cntrl
  imin=0, ntx=5, irest=1, ntrx=1, ntxo=1,
  ioutfm=1, ntave=100000, iwrap=0,
  ntpr=250, ntwx=1000, ntwv=25000, ntwe=25000,
  ntf=1, ntb=2,
  dielc=1.0, scnb=2.0, scee=1.2, cut=10.0,
  nsnb=100, igb=0,
  ntr=0,
  nstlim=1000000,
  t=0.0, dt=0.001,
  ntt=3, gamma_ln=0.0, tempi=300.0, temp0=300.0,
  vlimit=15,
  ntp=1, taup=9999999, pres0=1.0, comp=44.6,
  ntc=2, tol=0.00000001,
 /