Re: AMBER: [amber/glycam] dealing with fucose...

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 12:08:52 -0400

Hi Waqas,

Before we get off onto a lengthy discussion... You -did- mean 1FA and
not F1A, right? The proper name for the residue is 1FA.

Also, did you try using our builder online to make your complex? Did
you have problems with it? You might find that to be a much easier
way to go. If something didn't work, let us know. We have a mailing
list you can join when you register. Or send email to
glycam.gmail.com if you prefer.

Also, why do you want a frcmod file? If I understand you correctly,
you shouldn't need it for this. The parameter and prep files should
be all you need (for fucose, that is). You can download the latest
versions of the Glycam parameters here:

http://www.glycam.com/gl_params.html

You want Glycam_06.prep and Glycam_06d.dat. For linking to proteins,
you also need the glycam_amino* libraries. The leaprc.Glycam06 might
also be useful to you.

:-) Lachele

--
:-) Lachele