RE: AMBER: PMEMD and polarized force field ff 02

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 08:02:17 -0700

Dear Abhishek,

PMEMD does not support the polarizable force fields (other than amoeba
through a separate executable). See page 200 of the AMBER 10 manual which
lists what is an isn't supported in PMEMD:

ipol!=0 In &cntrl. Polarizable force field simulations are not supported,
other than amoeba,

which is supported in pmemd.amba.

You will need to use sander.MPI instead.

All the best

Ross