RE: AMBER: is amber workshop available this summer??

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 21:19:31 -0700

Hi Lin,

There will be a workshop in a few weeks at Imperial College in London, UK

http://www.nsccs.ac.uk/amber2008.php

This is, I believe, only open to scientists who would qualify for EPSRC
funding which would essentially mean only EU residents, although it may mean
only UK residents.

I don't believe there are any workshops planned in the US for this summer.
Although if someone can secure funding for a workshop then I would be happy
to discuss hosting it. Sorry I can't help much more than that, funding is
tight in the US these days.

All the best
Ross