Re: AMBER: (no subject)

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:43:11 -0400

Ah, but something is strange here. PMEMD DOES support the format you are
showing, which is a 6/7 format. What pmemd does not support is the new
keywords for groups (restraint_wt, restraintmask, bellymask). So perhaps
there is a compiler issue here. How was pmemd built on this machine? The
code that is failing is basically code from sander 6 for reading groups; I
would like to know if it needs to be updated for some new compiler
interpretation of a format, or something wonderful like that.
Regards - Bob Duke