Re: AMBER: Constrained group

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:03:15 -0400

Hi Fatima -
Just back from short vacation and saw you were having trouble with this. In
example code of this sort that I have, the "END" keyword starts in column 1.
I would try that first; I am inferring that you are starting in column 2
here since it looks like you line up with the & in the namelists, which
should start in column 2. The doc for group namelists is not crystal clear
on this, but I basically use the same code as sander (or at least did in the
timeframe of amber 7), so I should be "in spec" on parsing the cards. Let
me know if that does not work.
Regards - Bob Duke