Re: AMBER: sleap - TER-card

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 18:19:01 -0700

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008, In Hee Park wrote:

> That patch doesn't help for ambpdb to work it out. I am posting
> prmtop/inpcrd (xxx.prmtop/xxx.inpcrd) files for the solvated ligand.
> The pdb structure produced by "savepdb" is also posted (xxx.pdb).

Thanks for creating these. There seems to be a real bug in the prmtop created
by sleap, in the ATOMS_PER_MOLECULE block. I've asked Wei to look into this.
[Wei: the prmtop posted here is another example of the problem.]

...thanks for reporting this...now that we know what is wrong, I don't think
it will be hard to fix, and we'll try to get this into the next release of
AmberTools.

...regards...dac