AMBER: rdparm Segmentation fault on Ubuntu

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:50:12 +0100

Dears,

I tried amberTools 1.0 with bugfixes patch applied. I got it compiled on a
ubuntu linux intel 32 bits. Tests went fine.

However when running something like:

rdparm AAA.top < rdparm.in

I got:

RDPARM MENU: Segmentation fault

rdparm terminal works and I can even call 'help' or 'parmInfo' , but then,
if 'printAtoms', or angles or dihedrals I got 'Segmentation fault'.

Is there something else there I can do to grab more information about this
issue? A debug flag? My compilation output?

It's worthy mentioning that on my Mac Intel tiger rdparm works fine.

Many thanks in advance.

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.