Re: AMBER: Compilation of amber8 patched with ramd

From: David A. Case <case.scripps.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 07:55:10 -0700

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008, Francesco Pietra wrote:

> ld: skipping incompatible
> /opt/intel/mkl/10.0.1.014/lib/32/libmkl_intel.so when searching for
> libmkl_intel.so
>
> I could try by commenting out MKL_HOME in my .bashrc.

Please do that. Remember that amber8 was distributed long before MKL version
10 was released. (You could try to study the config_amber.h from version 10,
and relevent posts to the archives, then figure out how to change your amber8
config.h file. But I think you should expect to be on your own there.)

...dac