AMBER: [Fwd: failure to load box parameters]

From: Daniel Smith <das92amber.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:58:10 -0400

I am attempting to run a simulation of a molecule (generated in
antechamber) with an octahedral solvation box. When I attempt to run the
simulation I get the error listed below. Any advice would be appreciated.

I am running AMBER 9 on a linux box (Fedora x86_64). The input file is
exactly as below. I have no idea how AMOEBA got activated.

Thanks,
Daniel Smith

> &cntrl
> imin=0,
> ntt=3,
> temp0=10,
> nstlim=100000
> /

> 1. RESOURCE USE:

> | Flags:
> getting new box info from bottom of inpcrd
> | New format inpcrd file being parsed.
> | Version = 1.000 Date = 06/18/08 Time = 19:12:10
> AMOEBA_get_ucell_info: UNIT_CELL_PARAMETERS missing

PS Apologies for the multiple postings. I am having email server
difficulties.