AMBER: MM-PBSA

From: Neha Gandhi <n.gandhiau.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:37:33 +0800

Dear Amber users,

I am using single trajectory method for mm-pbsa analysis as
implemented in AMber 9. In case of conformational change in the
receptor and ligand, it is recommended to use 3 species method. i.e to
run the MD with the ligand, receptor and complex solvated
individually. How can I extract the final snapshots and energies for
these 3 species?

The other question I have is why it is recommended to use delphi over
default PB-solver in Amber for charged ligands?

Many thanks!

--
Regards,
Neha Gandhi,