Re: AMBER: updating documentation

From: Alan <alanwilter.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 00:09:24 +0100

Thanks David,
However, I noticed that since amber 9 doc there's no Appendix 'Parameter
File Format'.

I cannot volunteer at moment (maybe later in August) but I guess who else
does will need such information about 'Parameter File Format' to update the
web pages. Is this available?

Many thanks again.

Cheers,
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.