AMBER: using Velocity-Verlet algorithm

From: oguz gurbulak <gurbulakoguz.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 05:07:20 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Amber users,

I'm trying to run Constant-pressure
constant-temperature MD simulations of DMSO ( Dimethyl Sulfoxide )-H2
O mixture at ambient conditions to evaluate structural and
dynamical properties.
 MD simulations will be carried out
 within
the NPT ensemble at T ) 303 K and p ) 1 atm
. I want to solve the
equations
 of motion using the Velocity-Verlet algorithm with
 the
time step of 1fs.
 Could you give me some urgent suggestions and
tips for using Velocity-Verlet algorithm ? And I'm using Amber 10 v. and I would like to use OPLS/AA force field for the simulations of biomolecular&nbsp; systems&nbsp; .&nbsp; But I'm not sure if OPLS parameters are available and&nbsp; OPLS or OPLS/AA are used in Amber 10 v. .
So ,
 Could you give me some information about this issue ?

Sincerely,