RE: AMBER: amber10 installation problem

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 15:04:51 -0700

Hi Ed,

Can you try the following:

Edit config.h

1) Erase the contents of the MPI_LIBS = line in config.h (so that it just
reads MPI_LIBS =)

2) Replace all copies of pgf90 with mpif90

3) Replace all copies of pgcc with mpicc

This assumes that mpif90 and mpicc are in your path and that they use the
correct compiler. You can check this with 'mpif90 -show'

Then try building again.

All the best
Ross