Re: AMBER: MM-PBSA and delphi

From: Neha Gandhi <n.gandhiau.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 17:57:21 +0800

Thanks Navnit,

Thats what I realised after reading few more papers and references.

http://amber.scripps.edu/doc6/html/AMBER-sh-13.html

Revisiting free energy calculations: a theoretical connection to
MM/PBSA and direct calculation of the association free energy.
Biophys J. 2004 Jan;86(1 Pt 1):67-74

The above paper is excellent as it compares both the methods of single
and three state calculations.
Cheers,
Neha