Re: AMBER: NAB documentation

From: Ramu Anandakrishnan <ramu.vt.edu>
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 00:08:51 -0400

Thanks Dave. Anything Tom has could be helpful.

In the meantime I do have a couple of questions:

1. We're getting a segmentation fault when trying to run NAB on a molecule
with multiple chains (strands). Do you know if NAB has been tested with
multiple strands?

2. There is a c data structure with "MOLECULE_T.m_natoms" and a NAB data
strucutre with "molecule.natoms", but the two don't seem to have the same
value, even though "MOLECULE_T" is assigned to "molecule" in getpdb_prm.nab.
Do you know how/where molecule.natoms is updated?

Regards
Ramu