RE: AMBER: amber installation on cluster

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 10:54:36 -0700

Hi Pankaj,

Your MPI installation is not successfully installed. Note the fact that
mpif90 can't find the shared libraries. This is likely because your
LD_LIBRARY_PATH was not set correctly. Check the openmpi documentation for
anything you should add to bashrc / cshrc. If it doesn't suggest sourcing
any specific environment setup files then try adding:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/openmpi/lib/:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH

then resource your .bashrc file.

Then try running mpif90 -show and see if it complains.

You also need to make sure that openmpi was compiled with the same compiler
as you are using for AMBER.

All the best

Ross