RE: AMBER: Trajectory in "Sietraj"

From: Purisima, Enrico <Enrico.Purisima.cnrc-nrc.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 09:55:20 -0400

Dear Alfredo,

The trajectory used is an Amber trajectory with water molecules stripped out and generated with the nobox option. The suffix .trj was an arbitrarily chosen suffix in the examples and not meant to imply Gromacs files. Could you post the error messages? A common cause of errors is missing atom types.

Regards,
Enrico
---------
Enrico O. Purisima