AMBER: prmtop spec trivia

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:07:29 -0400

Do Amber programs expect the info to be in the order listed on the
prmtop file spec page (http://ambermd.org/formats.html#topology) It
doesn't really say on the file spec page. I don't think I've ever
seen an alternately ordered file, but the file format implies the
possibility.

I'm writing a function to read prmtop information. I'll write it to
read the sections regardless of their order. But, I want to know if I
should print a warning or make sure files are written back out in a
certain order, etc.

--
:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley