RE: AMBER: segmentation fault in SANDER

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 07:15:08 -0700

Hi Anamika,

A restraint_wt of 500.0 is probably a little high. Try reducing this to 50.0
or so. Also we'd need to see the output file in order to be able to comment
on why the code segfaults. We'd also need details about your machine, the
version of sander you are using, if you applied the bug fixes, what compiler
you used and how you ran it (serial /parallel etc).

All the best

Ross