Re: AMBER: replica exchange : problem with sander

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 08:47:04 -0400

just the REMD ones, or none of them, or ?
if the test acses fail, please let us know more about
your system configuration- OS, compiler, MPI version, etc.
Also copy the exact error messages that sander gives.

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 8:14 AM, Guillaume Renvez <grenvez.laas.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
> no, the test cases do not work.
>
> Carlos Simmerling wrote:
> > do the test cases for REMD work?
> >
> > On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Guillaume Renvez <grenvez.laas.fr
> > <mailto:grenvez.laas.fr>> wrote:
> >
> > yes, and it also occurs when I add it in the command line:
> > mpirun -np 4 sander.REM -O -rem 1 -remlog remd.log -ng 2 -groupfile
> > groupfile
> >
> > Carlos Simmerling wrote:
> > > this error occurs when you add -rem 1 to the groupfile?
> > >
> > > On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Guillaume Renvez
> > <grenvez.laas.fr <mailto:grenvez.laas.fr>
> > > <mailto:grenvez.laas.fr <mailto:grenvez.laas.fr>>> wrote:
> > >
> > > now I've got the correct syntax, it's working fine with the
> > > command line:
> > >
> > > mpirun -np 4 sander.REM -O -ng 2 -groupfile groupfile
> > >
> > > but if I add the flag '-rem 1', I still have the same error
> > > message. do
> > > you think it is a compilation error, or can it be something
> > else?

> just
> > > the ng
> > > helps or not.

> > > <grenvez.laas.fr <mailto:grenvez.laas.fr>
> > <mailto:grenvez.laas.fr <mailto:grenvez.laas.fr>>

> > command:
> > > remd.in <http://remd.in> <http://remd.in>
> > > remd2.rst
> compiled
> > > with the

> > inpcrd
> > > -r restrt
> > -idip
> > > inpdip

> > > majordomo.scripps.edu <mailto:majordomo.scripps.edu>
> > <mailto:majordomo.scripps.edu <mailto:majordomo.scripps.edu>>
> > <mailto:majordomo.scripps.edu> <mailto:majordomo.scripps.edu
> > <mailto:majordomo.scripps.edu>>>

> > majordomo.scripps.edu <mailto:majordomo.scripps.edu>
> > > <mailto:majordomo.scripps.edu <mailto:majordomo.scripps.edu>>

> > <mailto:majordomo.scripps.edu>

Carlos L. Simmerling, Ph.D.
Associate Professor Phone: (631) 632-1336
Center for Structural Biology Fax: (631) 632-1555
CMM Bldg, Room G80
Stony Brook University E-mail: carlos.simmerling.gmail.com
Stony Brook, NY 11794-5115 Web: http://comp.chem.sunysb.edu