AMBER: RE: »Ø¸´£º RE: AMBER: Disturb you for help !?=

From: Yong Duan <duan.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 20:14:26 -0800

You need to give us more detail.

You are using sybyl, or AMBER? How did you make the AMBER topology file?
Sybyl, as far as I know, does not understand AMBER topology file.

Just to make it very clear. I do not doubt that physically there should be a
bond. The question is whether you put it in the topology file. If you made
in sybyl, it may not be translated to AMBER.

Bottom line, check the amber topology file.

No, it is not because your computer.

yong