Re: AMBER: input options for replica exchange simulations

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 11:57:12 -0500

you cannot use constant pressure for REMD in Amber. Check the work by Garcia
on
constant P REMD, there are many issues to consider. The most obvious is that

at the high temperatures in REMD, the water will vaporize at 1atm.
Additionally, one
needs to consider pressure in the exchange calculation.
different ntt values should be fine, as long as you use a thermostat.