AMBER: About RAMD

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 02:39:44 -0800 (PST)

I was just informed from Professor Wade that RAMD at the moment can only be
implemented into Amber 8.

As I am most curious to try to follow the path of a ligand out of a protein
embedded in a membrane, is it possible to get Amber 8 (having a personal
license for Amber 9) and temporarily, for that computation, install it on the
same machine (dual opterons, shared memory) without unistalling Amber 9? Amber
9 was ifort/icc compiled, parallel support from OpenMPI 1.2.3.

Thanks

francesco pietra