AMBER: compilation error in SGI Altix 4700 with Intel Fortran 10.1.008 and IMKL 10.0.1.014

From: Ye Mei <ymei.itcc.nju.edu.cn>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 20:20:56 +0800

Dear Amber users,

I am trying to compile amber9 in our SGI Altix 4700 using Intel Fortran 10.1.008 and IMKL 10.0.1.014. As suggested by Intel, I used libmkl_intel_lp64.a, libmkl_intel_thread.a and libmkl_core.a, instead of the legacy libmkl_lapack.a and libmkl_ipf.a. It failed when linking the libraries. The config file and make.log are attached. I have no idea whether this error is due to any bugs in Amber or IMKL. Can anyone help me?

Best regards,

Ye Mei
ymei.itcc.nju.edu.cn
Institute of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry
Key Laboratory of Mesoscopic Chemistry of MOE
School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University
Nanjing 210093
P.R.China
2007-12-06