Re: AMBER: leaprc.ff02polEP.r1into xleap

From: Denis Courtier <amber982.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:01:38 +0000

Thank you David and Ross.

I have followed your recommendations. But, I got another error. Now, it is
in md step. The error in my output file is:

vlimit exceeded for step 5; vmax = 36.3511
vlimit exceeded for step 6; vmax = **********

     Coordinate resetting (SHAKE) cannot be accomplished,
     deviation is too large
     NITER, NIT, LL, I and J are : 0 0 9 8 9

     Note: This is usually a symptom of some deeper
     problem with the energetics of the system.

My input files, for minimization and md, are:

Initial min-n
 &cntrl
  ipol=1
  imin=1, maxcyc=2500, ncyc=1000,
  cut=8.0, ntb=1,ntc=2,ntf=2
/
  and

300K constant temp MD
 &cntrl
  ipol=1
  imin=0, ntb=1
  cut=8.0, ntc=2, ntf=2,
  tempi=300.0, temp0=300.0,
  ntt=3, gamma_ln=1.0,
  nstlim=520000, dt=0.002,
  ntpr=50, ntwx=50,
 /

Can anybody help me? How can i control vlimit? Where is the origin of my
problem? Does i have to change the ensemble?

Thank you in advance.

Denis.