Re: AMBER: About RAMD

From: Alessandro Nascimento <al.s.nascimento.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 08:54:02 -0200

In the amber home page you will find a line in "Updated information
about various components" :

"Patches for the Random acceleration MD (RAMD) method,, also from
Rebecca Wade's group".

with a link to Rebeca Wade's HP (
http://projects.villa-bosch.de/mcm/software/amber )

You can also try LES to study your ligand path.

Regards,

--alessandro