Re: AMBER: divcon

From: Pablo Englebienne <pablo.englebienne.mcgill.ca>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 12:50:25 -0500

Hi Santanu, there is a src/divcon directory in my original Amber
sources (Amber8); check your directories and perhaps unpack from the
original distribution file again in case it got lost somewhere...

Just to check, is $AMBERHOME defined properly? Typing

     echo $AMBERHOME

should return the home directory for the Amber files...

Did the compilation proceed OK?
--
Pablo Englebienne, PhD Student, Moitessier research group
Department of Chemistry, McGill University