RE: AMBER: Simulation continuation problem. Cant read restart file!!!!!!

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 08:51:10 -0700

Hi Anthony,

file select iwrap=1. This will wrap everything back into the central box and
deal with the issue of waters having diffused too far from the central box.
1 step is good enough. Then you can set iwrap=0 again and continue your run.
Alternatively you can leave iwrap=1 for your entire run and avoid this
simulation but note it can cause issues with calculating RMSD, diffusion
constants etc, especially if your solute diffuses out of the central box.

Good luck.
Ross

/\
\/