Re: AMBER: Simulation continuation problem. Cant read restart file!!!!!!

From: Harianto Tjong <harianto.mailer.sb.fsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:23:14 -0400

Hi,
Your coordinates written on restart file were out of fields. You may use
wrapping in periodic box by setting on iwrap, that means you need to repeat
with the last successful restart file.
This problems have been around & posted serveral times. You could see one of
them from the link:
http://archive.ambermd.org/200704/0123.html

Regards,
Harianto.