AMBER: Simulation continuation problem. Cant read restart file!!!!!!

From: Anthony Cruz <acb15885.uprm.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 10:55:45 -0400

Hi User:
I have been wotking with a simulation of a heme protein in water. I decide to
run the simulation in multiple steeps of 500 ps. Right now I have 116 part
of 500ps (aprox. 60 ns). The problem is that when I re-start the simulation
to do other 5ns of simulation the simulation stop because one of the parts
cant read the box or the restart file from the previous part. When I check
the file I found the some of the coordinate were written as *. I restart all
the parts again and have the same problem again. How I can resolve the
problem of the coordinates in the restart file???

Best regards,
Anthony