AMBER: Ptraj hbond analysis

From: Achuth Prabhu <achuthpnr.yahoo.co.in>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 15:51:54 +0100 (BST)

Hello,

   I am trying to do intramolecular hydrogen bond
anlysis of my system (residue <1> in water). In this
case I want all the H atoms to be hbond acceptors
where as there are onle some donors. I specified the
donors correctly and done the intermolecular hbond
analysis. I wanted to know if threre is any easy way
to set all the hydrogens in <1> as acceptors. <1>
contains hydrogens attached to nitrogen carbon and
oxygen atoms.

Thank You.

Achu