AMBER: (no subject)

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 23:16:19 +0800

Dear All,

I tried to find the correlation movement for various domain of a protein, I
do the correlation with ptraj module and got the correlation.dat file.
However, I have difficult to view the 800 x 800 matrix table. Could anyone
kindly help what should I do to visualize the dat files?

I noted some paper report a 800x800 boxes with red representing +ve and blue
represent -ve correlations, can I do the same for the dat file? If yes,
could anyone tell me how to do so?

Many thanks!

Cat