Re: AMBER: NAB Average Structure

From: <adelene.Stanford.EDU>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:59:42 -0700

Thank you. Is there "ptraj" feature in NAB? I don't see that in the manual.

I was thinking more in terms of combining different pdb output files
which I obtained from MD in NAB - is there a way of averaging out the
structures? I'm also concerned if this will cause unphysical bond
angles and lengths, so any advice is welcome.

Adelene