Re: AMBER: deeper problem with the energetics

From: Pankaj R. Daga <pdaga.olemiss.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:50:11 -0500

Hi Carlos

Yes, the protein I am simulating is a complex containing protein-ligand-DNA and two Mg ions. I have calculted paramaeters for the ligand using bcc charges.

How does that affect the total charge? And I would be thankful to you if you could help me solving this problem.

Regards

Pankaj

If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it.......Jonathan Winters
Pankaj R. Daga |
Department of Medicinal Chemistry | e-mail: pdaga_at_olemiss.edu
417 Faser Hall, School of Pharmacy | fax: +1-662-915-5638
University of Mississippi | phone: +1-662-915-1853
University, MS, 38677-1848 |