Re: AMBER: Error on compile amber8

From: David LeBard <david.lebard.asu.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 22:45:45 -0700

Hi,

Check your PATH variable for problems with not finding system commands like
cp,mv,rm, etc. Most likely you don't load the right bin directory, which in
this case is probably /bin itself. But, for the configure problem, you'll
need to start by finding chmod and do "chmod u+x configure" or some variant
to make configure an executable.

Hopefully this will get you started.

All the best,

David LeBard