Re: AMBER: problem regarding implicit simulation

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 07:30:34 -0400

probably because you don't use a cutoff of 300 for explicit water simulation.
large proteins in implicit water are usually slower to simulate than
in explicit
water, there are more nonbonded pairs to calculate. explicit water usually
is done with periodic boundary conditions which can use methods like PME
to make the simulation faster..