Re: AMBER: process and plot matrix data

From: Patrick McCarren <mccarren.chem.ucla.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 03:02:15 -0700 (PDT)

Could you assign a unique number for each amino acid you are looking at so
that you have a numerical x,y,z? Almost all of the programs that do
contour plots Mathematica, Maple, and even Excel should work for that.
Then, you could use the text for the labels on the axes. I've done this
for 2-D plots in Excel, I think (I may have done it manually with text
boxes), and I'm pretty sure Mathematica could use text labels instead.

Patrick McCarren
UCLA