AMBER: Problem while using antechamber

From: Anju Sharma <anju.020384.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 11:45:47 +0530

Hi everybody
while running antechamber in order to generate "prep" input file m getting
following error:

[root.amber MTX]# /usr/local/amber8/exe/antechamber -i
/usr/local/Anju/Project/MTX/mtx.pdb -fi pdb -o
/usr/local/Anju/Project/MTX/mtx.prepin -fo prepi -c bcc -s 2
Cannot open CONNECT.TPL , exit

i hv looked this CONNECT.TPL file which is present in dat/antechamber dir,
bt unable to get nythng. Please help me in solving this problem, m enlcosing
my pdb file for refernce in case if dere is ny problem wth my pdb file.

waiting for early response as all my wrk is at halt jst coz of this problem

--
Anju Sharma
Project Fellow,