AMBER: Sander Bomb in subroutine nonbond_list

From: Jingyuan Luke <jyluke.mimos.my>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 10:34:51 +0800

Dear all,

I had a user who had the following problem running AMBER 8's sander:

* NB pairs 203 143900 exceeds capacity ( 144000) 53
     SIZE OF NONBOND LIST = 144000
SANDER BOMB in subroutine nonbond_list
Non bond list overflow!
check MAXPR in locmem.f
MPI: On host sgi4700, Program /apps/amber8/exe/sander, Rank 53, Process
12870 called MPI_Abort(<communicator>, 1)

MPI: --------stack traceback-------
sh: line 1: idb: command not found
MPI: -----stack traceback ends-----
MPI: MPI_COMM_WORLD rank 53 has terminated without calling MPI_Finalize()
MPI: aborting job

The binaries were compiled on a SGI Altix 4700 using Intel compiler 9 and
this is the first time we encounter this problem on the machine. I would
appreciate if someone would able to enlighten me on this. Thanks.

Regards,
Luke

-
-
-
DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dealing, review, distribution, printing, copying
or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender or MIMOS Berhad
immediately and delete the original message. Opinions, conclusions
and other information in this e-mail that do not relate to the
official business of MIMOS Berhad and/or its subsidiaries shall be
understood as neither given nor endorsed by MIMOS Berhad and/or its
subsidiaries and neither MIMOS Berhad nor its subsidiaries accepts
responsibility for the same. All liability arising from or in
connection with computer viruses and/or corrupted e-mails is
excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.