AMBER: simulation of the phosphorylated protein

From: Fenghui Fan <fenghui_fan.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 17:20:09 -0800 (PST)

Dear all,

I have a PDB file of a unphosphorylated protein, and
now I want to get the structure of the phosphorylated
protein PDB file.

1. How can we get a initial phosphorylated protein PDB
file for md analysis by the Amber?

2. Can you briefly show me the steps of the MD
simulation of this phosphorylated protein?

3. Can you make some comments on the reliability of
the simulated structure of the phosphorylated protein?

Any commnets will be welcome.

Best regards.

Fenghui Fan